Monday, November 29, 2010

My Thanksgiving Day Meals

    When I used to celebrate Thanksgiving with my dad, he'd go all out with Thanksgiving food since he liked to cook. My mom, on the other hand tries to avoid Thanksgiving & holidays in general as much as possible because she hates socializing and cooking. She also hates turkey. My bf, on the other hand is about as American as you can get. We went to Du  Par's for Thanksgiving lunch where we didn't have to cook. 
Cranberry sauce. I'm not gonna lie, I'm not a big fan of it. 
 Carrots
 yummy string beans
Mr. Turkey
Mr. Turkey cut up! It was so good. The meat was moist. 
My favorite part was the marshmallow yams. 
Their stuffing was good. They had a tater tot texture to them. 
And for our dessert? A choice of pumpkin pie or apple pie. But why choose? I had both!


And for Thanksgiving dinner with my mother?
I had some bomb ass sashimi. I can't complain.

Happy Eatings!
Du Par's is right next to the Grove for some good shopping at 6333 W 3rd St. Los Angeles, CA 90036

1 comment:

  1. I told you to come to Boston for Thanksgiving. My turkey kicks your dad's turkey's ass.

    ReplyDelete