Monday, August 22, 2011

Fine Dining in HK

Italian fine dining at Cova is one of THE places to be in Hong Kong. Basically it's the Ivy of Hong Kong where people go eat to spend money and to be seen. I got a free dinner out of it so I won't complain. How's the food? Not bad but unless you want to go scope out Hong Kong movie stars, has beens, and rich people there's nothing too appealing about the place. 




 Our lovely salad

 Aged vinegar-soooo delicious
 Yum! I usually order my steaks medium rare, but I'm seriously considering going rare. 
 olives

Our mango dessert


I don't know maybe it's me-but when I'm in Hong Kong I want street food. I want everyday food. I don't like to sit at places just to be considered 'awesome' because I naturally am obviously. 


Happy Eatings!

2 comments:

  1. yes, you naturally are! :)
    that mango dessert looks awesome!!!
    how come you get the best desserts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just get lucky =P

    ReplyDelete